RLI continues to assist contractors in the bonding process!
The Next Step bond program from RLI is for:
- Accounts graduating from credit-based programs
- No CPA review statements required
- Single and bonded aggregate to $1,000,000
This RLI enhanced Next Step program fills the gap between credit-only surety programs and the traditional standard surety market approach which includes lengthy and detailed underwriting information. RLI is not a cumbersome funds control or substandard market. RLI offers a favorable solution for valued surety clients who have solid credit, and great reputation and adequate liquidity.
GeorgiaBonds.com and RLI offers a favorable solution for valued surety clients who have solid credit, and great reputation and adequate liquidity.
Contractors growing beyond this program have the ability to graduate to a more traditional surety market approach seamlessly – without the need to change the RLI team or agent you are currently working.
Also, Performance Bonds up to $1,000,000 made simple
To make it simple, RLI only needs the following information to consider projects under the Next Step program:
- Two page application
- Business Tax Returns and finance statement (will utilize CPA compilations or in-house financial statements)
- Personal Financial statement and tax returns from all owners
- Completed Indemnity agreement
- For bid bonds, furnish a copy of the bid invitation document
- Requests for final bonds should include copies of the bid results, contract documents and any required bond forms
GeorgiaBonds.com and RLI work hard to enable speed, simplicity in the common sense approach to handing small and infrequent users of surety credit making this a valued program for contractor clients!